Summary: IELTS Reading - 9 Tips To Get 9 Bands
There are some important tips where you can increase your Reading skills in IELTS.
Some important tips for IELTS reading:
- Choose a keyword very carefully, keyword should be unique and according to the title of the passage.
- Never read full paragraph or passage at once, never go through the full test when you get it.
- Make sure your spelling are correct while you are writing answers or note.
- Always write answers in Capital letter or uppercase.
- Practice in both case either CBT or paper based.
- Do not practice without timer, always try set timer in your cell phone . So that you can improve your timing level in real exam.
- Understand quick reading and never read aloud.
- Do not read the name of a person or place, or do not try to pronounce the names perfectly while reading.
- Expect paraphrase or synonyms of the keywords you have chosen.
Leave a Comment